Close

Urgent, dogs in need of new homes.

Postado: 7 years ago Tarifa #63
<span style="color: #2a2a2a; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 20px; font-size: 16px; ">&nbsp;am writing to you hoping that you may be able to help me with a problem that i have. My family and I have been living in the algarve for five years now and have found that we have to back to the UK as a memeber of my family is very ill. We had four dog, a pointer x, a rafeiro alentejo x, a chihuahua and a waterdog. I put adverts in the 123 for all of them. As you can imagine the Chihuahua and the waterdog went very quickly (free pedigree dogs) but the others remained along with a spaniel x that we are fostering for Goldra Kennel. Earlier today the people who rehomed the waterdog phoned me and said that they could not keep him afterall. After all of my warning before they took him about him being very lively and full of energy they have decided that they cannot handle him. I cannot have him back at my home, not only becuase I am leaving in two weeks and I still have homes to find for three other dogs but because him and the alentejo x really do not get on. They have always fought badly and this will only be made worse now that he has been away for a bit. I am frightened that if Oscar comes back here one of them will kill the other. The people that have Oscar at the moment have locked him away on his own, this will really upset Oscar. If I cannot find anyone to help me in the next 24 hours or so I will go and collect him and have him back here but I am worried about the tension and fights that this will cause. It will also confuse him by coming back here and then leaving again. I love him very much and do not want to upset him. He is one of the most lovely pets I have ever owned, I would love to take him with us back to the UK but to be honest with you I cannot afford the cost of the passport, transport costs and to have him castrated. This is a really urgent situation. All of these dogs have at some point in their lives been mistreated and we have rescued then and given then a happy life. We have restored their faith in humans and they do not deserve to have any of this happen to then. They are loving wonderful family pets. Our phone number is 927231713. MAny Thanks&nbsp;</span>
Postado: 7 years ago Tarifa #64
<b>Guest:</b>
<p style="padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; border: dashed 1px black; background-color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #2a2a2a; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 20px; font-size: 16px; ">&nbsp;&nbsp;My family and I have been living in the algarve for five years now and have found that we have to back to the UK as a memeber of my family is very ill. We had four dog, a pointer x, a rafeiro alentejo x, a chihuahua and a waterdog. I put adverts in the 123 for all of them. As you can imagine the Chihuahua and the waterdog went very quickly (free pedigree dogs) but the others remained along with a spaniel x that we are fostering for Goldra Kennel. Earlier today the people who rehomed the waterdog phoned me and said that they could not keep him afterall. After all of my warning before they took him about him being very lively and full of energy they have decided that they cannot handle him. I cannot have him back at my home, not only becuase I am leaving in two weeks and I still have homes to find for three other dogs but because him and the alentejo x really do not get on. They have always fought badly and this will only be made worse now that he has been away for a bit. I am frightened that if Oscar comes back here one of them will kill the other. The people that have Oscar at the moment have locked him away on his own, this will really upset Oscar. If I cannot find anyone to help me in the next 24 hours or so I will go and collect him and have him back here but I am worried about the tension and fights that this will cause. It will also confuse him by coming back here and then leaving again. I love him very much and do not want to upset him. He is one of the most lovely pets I have ever owned, I would love to take him with us back to the UK but to be honest with you I cannot afford the cost of the passport, transport costs and to have him castrated. This is a really urgent situation. All of these dogs have at some point in their lives been mistreated and we have rescued then and given then a happy life. We have restored their faith in humans and they do not deserve to have any of this happen to then. They are loving wonderful family pets. Our phone number is 927231713.</span></p>
<p style="padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; border: dashed 1px black; background-color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #2a2a2a; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 20px; font-size: 16px; ">Update: Oscar (the waterdog) is back in Monchique with us. He seems to be as happy and lively as ever and has not suffered any trauma from his experiance. He is having to be kept separte from the other dogs. I can email pictures of any of the dogs. My email address is kieran109@hotmail.com.&nbsp;</span></p>
<p style="padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; border: dashed 1px black; background-color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #2a2a2a; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 20px; font-size: 16px; ">&nbsp;</span></p>