Joint Aid for Dogs plus Muscle Maintenance is a high specification complementary feed supplement for all dogs.
Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets for quick and easy feeding; it provides a combination of 20 active nutraceuticals to maintain healthy joints, aid freedom of movement and support the natural regeneration of muscle regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
When should I feed Joint Aid for Dogs plus Muscle Maintenance to my dog?
Joint Aid for Dogs plus Muscle Maintenance can be fed to all dogs from any age at the ‘General Support’ level to maintain freedom of movement and muscle condition throughout their lives. For elderly and working dogs or those showing reduced muscle mass, Joint Aid for Dogs plus Muscle Maintenance is recommended to be fed at the ‘Full Support’ level.
What are the key benefits of using Joint Aid for Dogs plus Muscle Maintenance?
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all dogs
- Supports the cartilage, muscles and synovial fluid
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism
- Contains essential dietary amino acids required to maintain muscular structure and activity
- Contains key vitamins: A, B, C, D, E, and biotin that support muscular structure and good blood flow around the body
- Contains natural powerful antioxidants (vitamins C and E, plus curcumin) that neutralise free radicals produced by working muscles
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption
- Wheat gluten free
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the dog’s normal feed
- Quick and easy to feed