Website usage: Terms and Conditions
The term Paws4Pets or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Edificio Avenida Nova, 8200-562 Ferreiras, Albufeira, Portugal. Our finance registration number is 232751188. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not attempt to modify any part of the website and any information you do make available through postings in the Forums must not be offensive in any way and, other than making entries under the appropriate headings, may not contain any advertising.
We reserve the right to delete any information that we decide does not meet these conditions.
- If attempts are made to bypass our security or to gain unauthorised access to any part of our site we may block access to our site from any Internet Address, Subnet, Geographical Area or Service Provider as we deem appropriate to protect our site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Portugal
In the event of complaints or problems arising which cannot be amicably resolved the issue can be referred to arbitration through:
Centro de Informação,
Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve (CIMAAL)